|Total Hours||Mandatory||Elective Hours|
|Total Hours||Elective Hours||Price||Add To Cart|
15-Hr. MN CE 2016-2017 CE Package #1 (with Ethics course)
Mandatory Hours: 3.75
15-Hr. MN CE 2016-2017 CE Package #2
Mandatory Hours: 3.75
15-Hr. MN CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
Mandatory Hours: 0
15-Hr. MN CE Electives Package - Commercial (with Ethics course)
Mandatory Hours: 0
Minnesota Requirement Details for Real Estate Continuing Education
The CE Shop is an approved real estate CE school in Minnesota; license number 21006660
Continuing Education and License Renewal Date: 6/30 every two years
Hours Required By The State: 30 hours with 15 hours required for each year in the two-year renewal cycle
Module Requirements: Module training topics are required as part of the 15 hours that are due each year. Commercial-only Salespersons and Brokers are exempt from these module requirements.
2016-2017: All non-exempt Brokers and Salespersons must complete this general module course before June 30, 2017.
- 7/1/16-6/30/17 Salesperson and Broker Required Module - Residential Contracts
- The 2016-2017 module also satisfies the 1-Hour broker module requirement.
2015-2016: All non-exempt Brokers and Salespersons must complete this general module course before June 30, 2016.
- Fair Housing, Agency Law, & Legal Update – 3.75 credit hours
- The Broker-only 1-hour requirement is included in this module, therefore there is no separate Broker-only course.
- This 3.75-hour module satisfies the required 1-hour of fair housing and the required 1-hour of agency law requirement.
The CE Shop's Offering: 30 hours
Seat Time: The Minnesota Department of Commerce requires that all students spend a minimum amount of seat time engaged in the course content. Our online course delivery system manages this requirement for you.
Max Hours in a 24-Hour Period: Minnesota Real Estate Licensees are not allowed to complete more than 8 hours of courses in a 24-hour period. Our online course delivery system manages this requirement for you.
Reporting: Real estate course completions are reported to the Minnesota Department of Commerce. The state requires schools to report course completions within seven to ten days from the course completion date. Course completions will be reported and posted within this time frame.
Expiration Date of Course: Course expiration dates vary by course but are generally one year after order date. Each course has an individual expiration date which is listed in your account.
Final Exams: Final exams must be passed with a 70% and may be taken as many times as necessary in order to pass. Per MN rules, licensees are not allowed to view the details of their final exam results.
Certificates: Upon completion of the course, The CE Shop will provide students with an electronic Certificate of Completion. Certificates will remain in your account for a minimum of five years, should you need additional copies. Please refer to your license renewal application to determine if you need to submit your Certificate of Completion with your license renewal request. Course completion dates are recorded using Central Standard Time. Please note that the date of your Certificate of Completion will reflect this.
Additional Licensing Information:
License Renewal Process: The process to renew in this state is to log in to the licensing system online and follow the prompts to renew. https://www.pulseportal.com/selectStateAndBoard.do
The renewal deadline is 4:30 PM Central Standard Time on June 30.
If you do not see your CE courses on MN Pulse Portal:
- Please make sure you are viewing the "Current Period"
- Please make sure your pop-up blocker is off, as the CE transcripts open in a new window. It may take a couple of minutes for the window to open.
- Please make sure you have selected the correct license type. The default license type is Salesperson, so if you are a Broker you will only see past Salesperson courses unless you change the license type.
- There may be CE courses listed on more than one page. Please click "Next" to view each page of your CE transcripts. Your most recently reported courses may not be on the first page.
- If you are a licensee in inactive status, Pulse Portal will not display your CE credits. Please contact the MN Dept. of Commerce to verify that they have received your courses.
- If you still cannot view your CE, you may contact Pulse Portal at 866.274.4756 or the MN Dept. of Commerce at 651.539.1599.
NOTE: Credit may not be earned if the licensee has previously obtained credit for the same course as either a student or instructor during the same licensing period.
85 7th Place East, Suite 500
St. Paul, MN 55101
Toll-Free (MN only, 8 AM - 4:15PM): 800.657.3978