Minnesota Continuing Education COURSE
Minnesota Agency Law
The business of real estate hinges on the concept of agency, where designated real estate professionals represent the needs of the buyer and/or the seller. This representation assists in sale of real property between a seller and a buyer.
This course will walk you through those rights and responsibilities as a seller’s agent, a buyer’s agent, dual agent, subagent, and facilitator. You will also learn the proper disclosures required for each type of agency.
This course provides licensees with the one hour of require Agency Law needed to renew an active license.
- Fiduciary duties and ethical responsibilities of a seller's agent
- Fiduciary duties and ethical responsibilities of a buyer's agent
- Disclosure requirements
- Dual agency
- Facilitators (non-agents)
- Establishing brokerage agency policies
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts