Washington Post-Licensing COURSE
Roadmap to Success - Business Planning for Real Estate Professionals
More than 80% of real estate licensees leave the business within the first two years, and this is primarily due to a lack of understanding of what it takes to succeed. Of those who stay, very few earn a lucrative living at it.
Don't be that licensee.
Whether you're just launching your business or you think it's time to level up, this course will give you the tools to launch your career from a solid foundation, one that lets you know what you need to do today, this week, this month, this quarter, and this year to execute your well-considered business plan.
This course will show you how to take stock, create a vision, and gather the tools necessary to achieve that vision so you can create a professional, exemplary, referral-driven business that serves clients needs and exceeds client expectations.
Course highlights include:
- Helpful ideas for defining your real estate business, vision statement and mission statement
- A Business Plan Worksheet that will help you determine goals and execute your plan
- Details about identifying strengths and weaknesses, and setting realistic, attainable goals
- An editable, customizable Business Plan Template
- How to calculate the action steps needed to achieve success as you define it