Washington Post-Licensing COURSE
Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance 3.0
The internet is full of promotional opportunities. Whether it’s a post on Facebook or a tweet linking to your new listing, a status update on LinkedIn, a virtual home tour on YouTube, or photo collage on Pinterest, you can easily promote your professionalism, highlight your expertise, increase your connections, and showcase your listings. Or you can fall flat on your face.
This course shows how to use the unique advertising and marketing opportunities available online to better serve your clients and customers, and further promote your own brand.
Course highlights include:
- How consumers—and agents and agencies—are using social media and how this is impacting the real estate industry
- How to use various social media platforms—including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest—to promote your business and better serve your clients and customers
- How various social media platforms differ and how to select the ones that are best for you and your needs
- Tips for creating an online marketing strategy
- Legal and ethical issues surrounding online marketing
- Copyright law, trademarks, and public domain content
- Tips for avoiding common social media missteps.
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content