Utah Continuing Education COURSE
Attacks on real estate professionals have made headlines at an alarmingly more frequent rate in recent years. After an incident where a licensee is harmed, everyone vows to do better, and the topic of safety is pushed to the front of training schedules. Then complacency sets in.
Criminals count on complacency.
This course reviews studies and statistics of safety issues in the real estate industry, and best practices for personal safety.
Course highlights include:
- Crime statistics and studies that challenge preconceived notions
- Risk factors and vulnerabilities that unique to real estate professionals
- Case studies to illustrate how criminals target their victims
- How to develop a personal warning system and trust your instincts when something feels “off”
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content