Oregon Continuing Education COURSE
Foundations of Real Estate Finance
6 Total hours
6 Elective hours
0 CE/LARRC hours
*In Oregon, this course is eligible for real estate continuing education credit required by ORS 696.174 and OAR 863-020-0010 in the course topic areas of Real Estate Economics and Real Estate Finance.
Financing is integral to real estate transactions, and the more you know about how buyers qualify, the better you'll be able to help both buyers and sellers in your practice.
Course highlights include:
- Roles and regulations of FNMA, GNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA
- Affordability Worksheet, to assist clients in calculating their maximum affordable purchase price
- Homebuyer Do's and Don'ts
- Calculating LTV, front-end and back-end ratios, and monthly mortgage payments
- Details and qualification requirements for several popular financing options