Ohio Post-Licensing COURSE
20-Hour Ohio Post-Licensing Salesperson Course
Your course is required for all Ohio licensees; it covers current laws, steps to succeed in business, and fiduciary duties.
This course provides a foundation for the legal and ethical obligations of real estate licensees. Topics include basic business practice, fair housing, agency, fiduciary duties, property management basics, commercial real estate basics, the basics of short sales, foreclosures, land contracts and wholesaling in Ohio, and avoiding the unlicensed practice of law.
- Broker responsibilities
- Advertising regulations
- Real estate cycles
- Civil rights, fair housing, and cultural diversity
- Agency formation and disclosure
- Duties when acting as a buyer's and seller's agent
- Appropriate earnest money handling
- Federal and state programs for buyers
- Foreclosures and short sales
- Land contracts, commercial real estate, and property management