Kentucky Post-Licensing COURSE
Kentucky Fair Housing Principles and Practice (PLE - Fair Housing)
Access to housing is a fundamental right. But fair housing for all is an ongoing goal, not a present day reality. This course examines a collection of laws that impact access to housing, looks at fair housing issues that may occur at various stages of a real estate transaction, and reviews recent fair housing case studies.
This course fulfills the 3 hours of mandatory instruction on fair housing principles and practice for the Kentucky salesperson post-licensing requirements.
- Protected classes
- Disability and family rights
- Kentucky fair housing law and enforcement
- Elements of a fair housing violation
- Fair housing case studies
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts