Indiana Continuing Education COURSE
Brokerage Operations in Indiana
Launching a brokerage requires a well-considered mission vision, appropriate planning, and implementation. But once you’re up and running, operating a brokerage requires a knowledge of work structures, information and communication systems, and facilities management, among many other skills.
This four-hour course explores the many facets of operating a real estate brokerage.
- How to create and implement a solid business plan
- How to adapt new operational strategies when growth occurs
- The difference between a centralized and decentralized operation
- How to plan for technology and communication needs
- Legal issues related to site configuration
- How ownership structures relate to the life-cycle of a brokerage