Indiana Continuing Education COURSE
Brokerage Ethics and Legalities in Indiana
Ethics determine reputation. Legalities determine whether you stay in business at all. An understanding of both is essential to your role as a real estate professional.
This course fulfills four hours of brokerage management curriculum in Indiana.
Course highlights include:
- The NAR Code of Ethics how to integrate ethics within a brokerage firm
- How to recognize and avoid unfair business practices
- License law, agency with interest, and disclosure
- How to ensure the legality and enforceability of real estate contracts
- Legislation impacting the brokerage, including antitrust law, RESPA, fair housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act