Illinois Post-Licensing COURSE
Broker Post License Risk Management/Discipline
Your prelicense education is only the beginning. Now that you have your license, your post-license education will bring your professionalism to the next level.
This course covers fair housing, antitrust, escrow issues, insurance issues, office policies and procedures, disclosure, sexual harassment, RESPA and TILA, puchase contract issues, personal safety, disciplinary action, and other areas of risk management.
This course provides the 15 hours of instruction required as part of the 45-hour post-licensing education requirement in Illinois.
If you were issued an initial real estate broker license ON or AFTER 8/9/19, you are required to complete 45 hours of post-licensing and a sexual harassment prevention training. This course counts toward this requirement.
- Criminal history and fair housing
- Emotional support and service animals
- Fair housing case studies
- Permissible vs. non-permissible actions under antitrust law
- Avoiding cybercrime
- Insurance coverage for Illinois brokers
- Areas of competency
- Material defects related to environmental hazards
- Sexual harassment complaint process and workplace investigations
- Chicago Bar vs. Quinlan and Tyson
- Security threats at the office
- Disciplinary sanctions in Illinois