Illinois Post-Licensing COURSE
Illinois Post-License 15-Hour Applied Brokerage Principles
In this course you'll apply your knowledge of the license act, real property, brokerage types, taxes affecting real estate, business skills, and broker practice through exercises, role-play activities, situational simulations, and case studies.
If you were issued an initial real estate broker license ON or AFTER 8/9/19, you are required to complete 45 hours of post-licensing and a sexual harassment prevention training. This course counts toward this requirement.
This course provides the 15 hours of instruction required as part of the 45-hour post-licensing education requirement in Illinois.
- Teams and team marketing
- Disclosing contemporaneous offers
- Exclusive brokerage agreements
- Escrow accounts
- Residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and special properties
- Developing competency in real estate specialties
- Property and transfer taxes
- The 1031 tax-deferred exchange
- Business and financial planning
- Technology tools, including CRM software
- Obtaining and marketing listings
- Building market knowledge
- Open house tips
- Short sales and foreclosures