Idaho Post-Licensing COURSE
Post-License Pricing, Marketing, and Advertising
This course will help you determine the value and price for properties. It will discuss ways to market and advertise yourself and properties. It will also talk about staying compliant with laws governing advertising and marketing.
This course provides an overview of pricing, marketing, and advertising real property in Idaho. By the end, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between a CMA, a BPO, and appraisal, and when each is used.
- Examine factors affecting property value.
- Complete a CMA for a subject property using the sales comparable analysis approach.
- Overcome objections regarding pricing and commissions.
- Identify various marketing techniques and discuss when each might be the most appropriate.
- Compose and maintain marketing materials that are compliant with the real estate license law and Idaho Real Estate Commission (IREC) guidelines.
- Recall Fair Housing laws applicable to real estate advertising and resources for additional information.
- Market yourself and a specific property while staying compliant to IREC and Fair Housing laws.