Florida Continuing Education COURSE
Serving the Unique Needs of the Senior Market
Did you know that a report issued by Census.gov, An Aging Nation: The Older Population in the United States, notes that “In 2050, the population aged 65 and over is projected to be 83.7 million”? That’s almost double what that population numbered in 2012. This population group’s numbers are rising fast, and that adds up to opportunities for licensees.
The senior market needs the services of real estate professionals who understand its unique real estate needs. Working with seniors comes with some of its own challenges, concerns, and rewards. A comprehensive understanding of the particulars and practicalities of this market segment will equip licensees to serve older adult clients with the respect and honor they deserve.
In this course we’ll explore best practices in addressing the distinctive considerations in the senior marketplace. Course highlights include:
- Senior market stats in the U.S.
- Important financial and lifestyle considerations for older clients
- Seniors and legal competence
- Senior seller and property preparation for listing
- Four significant considerations for older adult buyers
- Potential snags and how to overcome them
- Options in senior adult communities, both traditional and noteworthy
- Housing programs for low-income seniors in Arizona
- The senior market as a niche