Connecticut Continuing Education COURSE
Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
With more than 20 million veterans living in the U.S. today, real estate professionals can provide a valuable service to a strong client base by walking in their eligibility shoes.
If the answer to “Did You Serve?” is yes, this can open the doors of homeownership for Veterans and service members who may not qualify to purchase a home through conventional financing.
Course highlights include:
- A glimpse into the military lifestyle, what it means to serve, and how best to communicate with those who served
- Tools and techniques for informing veterans on the benefits available to them
- VA home loan program benefits, qualifications, and process
- Strategies for identifying appropriate home options for Veterans
- Myths and misconceptions about VA loans
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts