California Continuing Education COURSE
(Fair Housing) California Fair Housing
California was a pioneer in establishing fair housing protections for its citizens. Fair housing law at the state and national continue to evolve as new forms of discrimination reach legislative awareness. Licensees have a responsibility to stay informed to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local fair housing laws.
On the heels of the 50-year anniversary of the Fair Housing Act, we review the evolution of fair housing law and look at new and proposed fair housing protections.
Real estate professionals who understand and strictly comply with California fair housing laws serve clients and customers with confidence and integrity and ensure that every person is treated fairly. This course will help you to identify important concepts to improve your service and help you to avoid common legal and cultural pitfalls.
- The benefits of fair housing compliance
- California laws that help to ensure fair housing protections
- How to ensure fair housing compliance in advertising
- Two proposed additions to the list of seven federally protected classes
- A glimpse into the future of fair housing law
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts