California Continuing Education COURSE
(Trust Funds) California Trust Fund Handling
Real estate professionals act as intermediaries in the transfer of funds entrusted by consumers in real estate transactions.
This course covers processes and requirements involved in managing and accounting for trust funds, what you are required to do with funds entrusted to you, and how to ensure the funds are handled properly.
- Account requirements for California trust funds
- Recording deposits and withdrawals
- Mismanagement of trust funds, liability and penalties
- Hands-on practice recording trust fund transactions
- Reconciliation process
- Preparing for an audit
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts