California Continuing Education COURSE
(Management and Supervision) California Management and Supervision
Along with the risk, opportunity, and benefits of being a broker comes a sobering responsibility: supervising licensees who work independent and out of sight of the broker as they guide clients through the ups and downs of a real estate transaction.
This three-hour course is designed to help brokers meet that responsibility with professionalism and reduced risk to their license. Responsibilities include supervising, documenting, and managing the real estate activities of their firm. This course offers several ways to minimize the risk exposure for the broker, their licensees, and their firm.
Course highlights include:
- Tips for establishing policies, rules, and procedures for superior office management
- Guidelines surrounding document review and retention
- The role and responsibilities of branch and division managers and the steps required to efficiently supervise them
- Rules and regulations governing the proper handling and supervision of trust funds
- Case studies related to the management and supervision of licensed agents
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts