Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Serving Seniors in Arizona
Arizona’s State Plan on Aging 2019-2022 reports that 1.5 million adults aged 60 and older live in the state, which is 26% of the state’s population. That group’s numbers are rising fast, which adds up to opportunities for your business.
The senior market in Arizona needs the services of real estate professionals who understand its unique concerns. A comprehensive understanding of the particulars and practicalities of this market segment will equip you to serve older adult clients with the respect and honor they deserve.
In this three-hour course we’ll explore best practices in addressing the distinctive considerations in the senior marketplace. Course highlights include:
- Senior market stats in Arizona
- Financial and lifestyle considerations for older clients
- Seniors and legal competence
- Senior seller and property preparation for listing
- Four significant considerations for older adult buyers
- Potential snags and how to overcome them
- Options in senior adult communities in Arizona, both traditional and noteworthy
- Housing programs for low-income seniors in Arizona
- The senior market as a niche