Alaska Continuing Education COURSE
The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate covers the need-to-know information on a broad range of commercial topics.
If you're an experienced residential licensee, a few of the fundamentals of commercial real estate will be familiar to you—the importance of location, for example. In other regards, commercial differs sharply from residential real estate. Executives, investors, and business owners in commercial real estate focus squarely on the bottom line.
This course will provide a foundation for the more complex aspects of commercial real estate as you gain more experience in the industry.
Course highlights include:
- Key terms and concepts of commercial real estate
- How to identify and meet the needs of commercial real estate clients
- How commercial and residential sales differ
- Valuation methods for real estate and businesses
- Tips on gathering the demographic and location-related details that clients need to make well-informed decisions