Alaska Continuing Education COURSE
Ethics at Work
Recognize and respond to ethical dilemmas, inspiring consumer confidence. Exemplify the professionalism and cooperation that’s the true foundation of the real estate industry.
- Meets both regular ethics renewal requirements and new licensee ethics course requirements
Course highlights include:
- The importance of ethical behavior in NAR members and non-members alike, fostering a spirit of cooperation
- History and evolution of the Code, the preamble, and the Code’s influence on state licensing laws
- Structure of the Code
- Review and application of articles 1, 2, 3, 9, 12, 15, and 16 of the NAR Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Case studies of real-life ethical challenges
- Mediation and arbitration, with arbitration as the monetary dispute resolution process between REALTORS®
- Application of Article 17 of the NAR Code of Ethics to the complaints and hearing process
- Grievance committee vs. professional standards committee
- Best practices for demonstrating ethical behavior every day
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.