Virginia Post-Licensing COURSE
Virginia Post-Licensing: Contract Writing
Real estate is driven by contracts. From listing agreements to buyer/broker agreements to leasing contracts to escrows, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together.
The six-hour Virginia Post-Licensing: Contract Writing course is designed to provide a detailed look at how to successfully work with common real estate contracts and purchase agreements. You'll learn how avoid possible litigation by appropriate contract completion.
In Virginia, new salespersons must complete eight post-licensing courses on state-approved topics, adding up to 30 hours of education. Virginia Post-Licensing: Contract Writing is one of eight courses offered by The CE Shop to fulfill the state's post-licensing requirements.
Course highlights include:
- Defining characteristics of a legally binding and valid contract.
- Central elements of common real estate agreements.
- Contingencies, addenda, and disclosures
- Tips for writing clear purchase agreements
- Required dsclosures
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts