New Hampshire Continuing Education COURSE
New Hampshire Core Course
When you first earned your real estate license, you undoubtedly spent many hours learning the laws and rules pertaining to real estate practice in New Hampshire. Do you remember everything that you learned? Probably not—you're human, after all. For this reason, and because the laws and rules that apply to the real estate industry are constantly changing, New Hampshire requires that licensees complete a three-hour Core course every two years. The New Hampshire Core Course fulfills this requirement.
This course provides a refresher on the must-know rules applying to real estate professionals. It also highlights recent changes to the state's license law and key rulings by the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission.
Course highlights include:
- A detailed look at agency relationships
- Required disclosures by licensees, sellers, and landlords
- Recent rulings by the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission
- Procedures that must be followed when handling client funds
- Federal and state fair housing laws and prohibitions
- How to stay safe while conducting showings
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts