Massachusetts Continuing Education COURSE
Real Estate Advertising Compliance and the Law
Successful advertising in real estate is more than just posting a property on the MLS or promoting your services on a bus bench. State and federal laws apply.
In this course, we'll look at how to create compelling and compliant advertisements that adhere to federal and state standards, attract consumers, and serve your clients’ best interests.
- Federal fair housing guidelines and how they influence your advertisements
- Tips for writing engaging listing descriptions
- Regulation Z and its trigger terms
- Advertising guidelines for apartment rentals, out-of-state properties, and inducements
- Sample advertisements
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts