Kentucky Post-Licensing COURSE
Kentucky Risk Management (PLE - Risk Management)
Let's face it: Real estate is a risky business. Understanding how to identify, analyze, evaluate, and reduce potential risks to you and your practice just makes good sense.
With appropriate risk management, you can protect your brokerage firm, yourself, and your clients, not to mention your livelihood. Before you can prevent risk, you have to know where it lurks. We'll explore risky areas such as client privacy, security, and confidentiality.
This course fulfills the 2 hours of mandatory instruction on risk management for the Kentucky salesperson post-licensing requirements.
- Identifying and analyzing potential risk
- What constitutes improper conduct in Kentucky
- Scope of expertise; unauthorized practice of law
- Risk reduction and harware
- Preventing online rental cams
- Avoiding MLS mistakes
- Recognizing predatory lending practices
- Dodging social media blunders
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts