Florida Post-Licensing COURSE
Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties
Florida Post-Licensing: Market Specialties introduces four market segments licensees are likely to encounter. This course will look at an assortment of topics designed to help you find success with a variety of client types, including those who are environmentally conscious, struggling to afford housing, facing a short sale, or interested in real estate as an investment. This course is broken down into separate modules.
- Green Transactions look at how you can capitalize on the “green” trend by helping environmentally minded clients and customers find and list energy efficient, eco-friendly homes.
- Advocating for Short Sale Clients reviews distressed property transactions, the short sale process, and how you can best serve clients who are facing this situation.
- Assisting Low-Income and First Time Home Buyers takes a look at the affordable housing crisis and offers solutions to help those struggling to find affordable housing find homes and financing.
- Working with Real Estate Investors looks at recent and current market trends, and techniques for working with real estate investors to build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
Course highlights include:
- Requirements to officially call a property “green”
- Detailed information on “green” home features and appliances to point out in listings
- Simple ways to “green” up any listing in a matter of minutes
- Questions to ask clients who are considering the short sale option Tips for working with a lender’s representative on a short sale Process and timeline of a short sale transaction
- Creative living situations and creative financing options for buyers with credit issues and no or little down payment
- Criteria-based investing, including a downloadable Criteria Worksheet for future use with your investor clients
- Tips for protecting yourself should you choose to become a real estate investor