Florida Post-Licensing COURSE
Florida Post-Licensing: Finance and Economics
Finance makes the real estate world go 'round! Florida Post-Licensing: Finance and Economics covers mortgages, home equity lines of credit, credit scoring, the closing process, fraud prevention best practices, taxation and more.
This course is broken down into separate modules:
- Real Estate Finance examines the history and current state of the market, major sources of mortgage loan funding and various loan options.
- Mortgages takes more focused look at the mortgage loan transaction process and the role of the real estate professional.
- In Fraud and Real Estate reviews common types of fraud and how licensees can help safeguard clients.
- In Taxes and Real Estate we look at taxes associated with real estate ownership and sales, and deductibility as your clients buy and sell residential property, engage in like-kind exchanges.
This course covers:
- The current state of the real estate finance market and its impact on the real estate industry as a whole
- Benefits and risks associated with common loan options
- The mortgage process and a licensee's role within it
- The 1003 Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Predatory lending practices and how to protect your clients from becoming victims
- The credit approval process
- The underwriting process
- Calculations for capital gains and losses