Florida Post-Licensing COURSE
Florida Post-Licensing: Business Planning
Throughout the Florida Post-Licensing Course A: Business Planning and Marketing course, we will be exploring various strategies for successfully building your business through the use of business plans, innovative marketing strategies, real estate-specific systems and software, and the latest technology and social media trends.
Broken down into four separate modules, this course looks at everything from developing a budget that will help you achieve your goals to creating a mobile office. More specifically:
- In the first module, Business Planning, we will discuss how to create a detailed business plan—your ultimate roadmap to success.
- In the second module, Selling to Your Sphere of Influence, we will explore different strategies for growing your business, with an emphasis on building relationships, not leads. We will also look at how to build a sphere of influence business plan that will work in tandem with the broader business plan you will be creating in the first module.
- In the third module, Today’s MLS, we will look at how to use the MLS system to improve your business, better serve your clients, and more efficiently work toward meeting the goals you set for yourself in your business plan.
- In the fourth and final module, Real Estate Technology: The Professional’s Guide to Success, we will examine how technology can give you an edge over the completion, improve your time and relationship management skills, enable you to better market your services, and so much more.
Course highlights include:
- Detailed instructions for creating a well-crafted, personalized business plan
- Tips for calculating how much revenue you will need to generate each year in order to achieve your goals
- Techniques for managing your time to better support your business goals and serve your clients
- Strategies for branding and marketing yourself through various different channels
- Techniques for growing your sphere of influence and increasing your number of referrals
- Tips for writing listings that comply with fair housing, advertising, and anti-trust regulations
- Instructions for using MLS so that you are in compliance with ethical sales standards
- An overview of how technology like tablet PCs and GPS systems can help real estate professionals perform their jobs more efficiently
- A look at how agent and property websites can generate increased interest in listings
- Information on how the latest software can streamline office tasks, saving you time and money
- Tips for using social media trends to spread the word about yourself and your business