Florida Continuing Education COURSE
Residential Property Management Essentials (4)
For many real estate professionals, property management is a natural extension of their expertise. Whether you’re thinking about taking on your first property or looking to grow your property management business, this is a niche business requiring specialized skills and knowledge.
Explore the role of the property manager, common tenant issues, and federal laws.
Course highlights include:
- Property management contracts
- Property types and evaluating factors
- Tips for building a successful working relationship with property owners
- Landlord and tenant obligations
- Tips for creening and retaining tenants
- Informal rental agreements and the risks involved
- How to deal with delinquent tenants
- Fair housing guidelines and exemptions