New Salesperson Module 3: Real Estate Documents / Seller Representation
New Salesperson Module 3: Real Estate Documents — Seller Representation focuses on two topics directly connected to seller representation: the listing process and property condition disclosures.
The listing process involves securing a listing appointment, conducting a pre-interview appointment, preparing a comparative market analysis, executing the listing presentation, helping to prepare the property for the market, and listing and marketing the property. It also includes negotiation and transaction management through closing.
As for property condition disclosures, the inspection process can lead to all sorts of snags in real estate transactions, sometimes causing deals to fall apart. Equally important is the fact that a lack of proper disclosure can lead to professional violations and civil lawsuits. With all that weight on them, your understanding of the disclosure and inspection processes is vital to your real estate career. New Salesperson Module 3: Real Estate Documents — Seller Representation helps you develop the understanding you need to keep your transactions humming along smoothly and ensure you and your clients stay out of court.
Within their first 12 months of licensure, new real estate salespersons in Delaware must complete 4 modules of continuing education on the following topics: Professional Standards in Real Estate, Agreement of Sale — Buyer Representation, Real Estate Documents — Seller Representation, and Real Estate Professionalism. This 3-hour course fulfills the Real Estate Documents — Seller Representation requirement.
Course highlights include:
- Techniques for providing superior seller representation during the listing process.
- Tips for delivering an effective listing presentation.
- An explanation of the property condition disclosures required of sellers and their representatives.
- A description of the federal and state rules that apply to property condition disclosures.
- Key points illustrated through case studies and real world examples.
- Numerous resources for instant application and future reference.