Colorado Pre-Licensing PACKAGE
168-Hr. CO Broker Pre-Licensing Standard Package
This package includes all six courses (168 hours of instruction) required to be eligible for a Colorado Real Estate Broker License as well as Exam Prep Edge.
The program prepares learners for the Colorado state licensing exam and provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate broker in Colorado.
These 168 hours consist of six courses, plus the Math prep course:
- CO 48-Hour Contracts and Regulations Course
- CO 48-Hour Law and Practice Course
- CO 24-Hour Closings Course
- CO 8-Hour Current Legal Issues Course
- CO 8-Hour Record Keeping and Trust Accounts Course
- CO 32-Hour Practical Applications Course
- CO Exam Prep Edge
These courses also contain the state and national final exams. Students are eligible to take the final exams after completing the 168 hours of course content.