California Continuing Education COURSE
(Ethics) California Ethics
When you adhere to a high set of standards, you help to uphold consumer trust in the real estate profession and help to restore confidence and stability in an unsure marketplace.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) relies on its Code of Ethics to ensure that all REALTORS® are conducting business in an honest manner and with the highest degree of integrity. This course also covers the California Business and Professions Code that guides ethical business practices within California.
Reminder: State law may be in conflict with segments of the Code of Ethics and in those instances, state law will prevail.
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.
- Parsing the NAR Code of Ethics
- Material and latent defects
- Broker cooperation and compensation
- Disclosure of personal interest
- Avoiding discrimination
- Responsible advertising
- Keeping to your area of expertise
- Mediation and arbitration
- California Business and Professions Code