Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Arizona Contracts and Contract Law (Contract Law)
As a real estate professional, you already know that this is an industry driven by contracts. From listing agreements, to buyer/broker agreements, to purchase offers, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together. And this is also why it’s especially important for you to be familiar with the ins and outs of all real estate-related contracts.
Arizona Contracts and Contract Law provides a comprehensive overview of how to successfully work with common real estate contracts and agreements.
Course highlights include:
- A comprehensive overview of the defining characteristics of a legally binding and valid contract.
- A look at the ins and outs of listing agreements, buyer-broker agreements, and purchase agreements.
- A review of key updates to the Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract.
- A look at common contract addenda, including the Additional Clause Addendum, the Domestic Water Well Addendum, and others.
- Tips for managing and reducing your exposure to risk when working with contracts.
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context.