How To Submit A Proctoring Request
Proctoring requests can be made if you live more than 50 miles away from the nearest approved proctor provided by The CE Shop. Students seeking a proctor request should follow the process below.
Specific State Notices:
- Students looking to sit for the New York course final exam must take the exam in the State of New York. There are no exceptions.
- Students looking to sit for the Arizona course final exam are only allowed to use a testing center, learning center, college or university to proctor. No public libraries can be used as a proctor facility.
Finding/collecting proctor information and submitting a request:
- Locate a facility open to proctoring. Helpful tip: libraries, testing centers and community colleges are all common facilities open to proctoring.
- Ensure you have contacted the facility and they have agreed to proctor.
- Obtain the applicable information required from the proctor facility (facility name, contact person, physical address, telephone number, facility contact person email address).
- Submit request via the form located here.
Once the form has been submitted:
- The CE Shop receives request and reviews the request.
- The Proctor Coordinator will review the request.
- The CE Shop will notify the student upon completion of the review.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service.