Virginia Post-Licensing COURSE
Virginia Post-Licensing: Real Estate Laws and Board Regulations
Succeeding as a real estate professional requires a thorough understanding of the rules that apply to your practice. Virginia Post-Licensing: Real Estate Law and Board Regulations is a six-hour mandatory post-licensing course that focuses on a number of must-know laws and regulations.
Equipped with a thorough understanding of the laws that pertain to yourself and your clients, you’ll be better able to serve your clients, as well as protect them and yourself from lawsuits and disciplinary measures.
- Fiduciary duties owed to clients and customers
- Recent disciplinary actions of the Virginia Board of Real Estate
- Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act
- Legislative updates to the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, the Condominium Act, and the Property Owners’ Association Act
- National Flood Insurance Program and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- Legislation and regulations relating to water in Virginia: development, use, and safety measures
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts