120-Hr. OH Salesperson Pre-Licensing Package
This package includes all 120 hours of instruction required to be eligible for an Ohio real estate salesperson license.
The program prepares students for the Ohio state licensing exam and provides the practical business knowledge and foundation necessary to be a successful real estate salesperson in Ohio.
Included in this package are:
- OH 40-Hour Real Estate Law Course
- OH 40-Hour Real Estate Principles and Practices Course
- OH 20-Hour Real Estate Appraisal Course
- OH 20-Hour Real Estate Finance Course
- OH Pre-Licensing Practice Exams (not for credit)
You will also receive three courses to help get your business off the ground. The courses are:
- Building Your Sphere
- Building Your Real Estate Business
- Is Commercial Real Estate For You?