Mississippi Continuing Education COURSE
Mississippi License Law
To practice professionally without risking your license, you need a complete understanding of Mississippi license laws and the Mississippi Real Estate Commission's Rules and Regulations. Even experienced licensees benefit from a review, especially since regulations change over time.
In this course, we apply your knowledge of Missippi laws and regulations to real-world scenarios.
- Requirements (and exceptions) for nonresident licensees who wish to practice real estate in Mississippi
- Broker's price opinions: who is authorized to provide them, and how they must be prepared
- Tasks required of salespersons and brokers, from money-handling to recordkeeping
- Acts that constitute violations of Mississippi's license law and disciplinary actions violators can face
- Agency and property disclosures, and the appropriate timing for various disclosures
- Duties and responsibilities of a brokerage's "responsible broker"
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts