Massachusetts Continuing Education COURSE
Comparative Market Analysis
2 Total hours
0 Elective hours
2 Module hours
This two-hour course helps licensees assist sellers in setting a realistic price range based on the current market. The course is an elective to supplement core course study.
Course highlights include:
- The definitions of a comparative market analysis and an appraisal.
- A discussion of the three approaches to value: sales comparison, cost, and income.
- An examination of the selection of comparable properties.
- An explanation of the principle of substitution.
- A review of the uses of a CMA.
- The difference between appraisers and licensees when determining value.
- An overview of Massachusetts appraisal licenses and qualifications.
- Interactive activities and scenarios to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context