Colorado Pre-Licensing PACKAGE
22-Hr. CO MLO Pre-Licensing Standard Package
This package includes all 20 hours of Pre-Licensing education required to become a mortgage loan originator (MLO), as well as Exam Prep Edge to help you pass your exam.
This package includes:
- 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Mortgage Loan Originator Pre-Licensing Course
- 2 Hour CO SAFE: Pre-Licensing Course
- SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Exam Prep Edge
This 20 hour course fulfills the SAFE Act requirement and provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practices of mortgage lending. In addition to the required core topics, the course will focus on content areas appearing on the SAFE MLO Test:
- Uniform state content
- General mortgage knowledge
- Mortgage loan origination activities, including loan inquiry and application process requirements, qualification, closing, and financial calculations
The course brings the content to life through a variety of videos and activities allowing students to learn the content, discuss it with an instructor and other students, and apply it to a range of exercises, real-life scenarios, and case studies.