Oklahoma Provisional Sales Associate Exam Prep Edge Free Assessment for OK Real Estate Exam Prep
Complete a Free Practice Assessment
Below are free Oklahoma real estate practice exam questions that will closely resemble your licensing exam. Review these questions and see what you know! The answers are provided beneath the question set.
1. Cameron is a new member of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission. What should he know about the commission’s responsibilities?
- "The commission can only regulate the actions of individual licensees, not the actions of brokerage firms and businesses.
- The commission enforces all license laws, rules, and regulations.
- The commission has no power to punish unlicensed individuals who violate Oklahoma license law.
- The commission never contracts with other professionals. It keeps everything in-house.
2. Oklahoma tenant, Daniel, had a great experience with his apartment and landlord until about three months ago, when the plumbing in the unit above started leaking into his apartment. The landlord keeps saying he’ll fix it but hasn’t, and now Daniel has mold growing on two walls. Daniel is moving out before his lease has expired due to ________.
- Actual eviction
- Constructive eviction
- Mutual agreement
3. " In Oklahoma, about which of the following events must a licensee inform the commission within 10 days?"
- "Change in military status
- Disagreement with a co-worker
- Name change
- Ticket for excessive speed
4. Which of these situations on a property is NOT considered a psychological stigma in Oklahoma and would require seller disclosure?
- A felony was committed.
- A natural death occurred.
- A police officer discharged a firearm.
- A test revealed high levels of radon.
5. In accordance with the Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act, which of the following duties do property managers owe to all transaction parties, not just the party to whom they’re providing property management/brokerage services?
- "Account for all money in a timely manner.
- Complete any and all requests obediently and in a timely manner.
- Detail information about brokerage costs up front and in writing.
- Provide information about the property’s state of affairs.
6. Anderson completed 90 hours of approved real estate education, and he’s 20 years old. He can now sit for which Oklahoma exam?
- Provisional sales associate
- Referral agent
- Sales associate
7. Which of these best describes the Oklahoma associate-level licensees’ duty to account?
- The duty to account only applies to sponsoring brokers, not to associate-level licensees like sales associates and broker associates.
- The requirement for licensees to account for all documents, funds, and things of value they receive by turning them in to their broker in a timely manner, and to ensure all parties to a contract receive a copy thereof.
- The requirement for licensees to account to their clients for their time, actions, and whereabouts, ensuring full transparency, understanding, and honesty throughout the real estate transaction.
- The requirement for licensees to open and maintain trust or escrow accounts for client funds at a federally insured institution and to keep detailed and accurate records thereof.
8. Henry wants to submit an offer for Lacy’s house. In Oklahoma, under the statute of frauds, which of the following is NOT a requirement Henry needs to meet for his offer to become an enforceable purchase agreement?
- It must be in writing.
- Lacy must sign the purchase agreement.
- The contract must be notarized.
- The essential terms and conditions must be stated.
For a more comprehensive view into the types of questions you can expect on the exam, sign up for our free assessment. You’ll have the chance to review a 99-question real estate practice exam at no cost to you. Note that answers are only provided upon purchasing Exam Prep.
If you’re ready to feel confident about your upcoming licensing exam, you can purchase our Oklahoma real estate Exam Prep package. By purchasing one of our packages, you not only get to see the results from your free assessment, but you’ll also have access to an innovative Exam Prep Edge program that will put you in the best position to pass your test the first time around.
Here's What You Need to Know About Your Free Assessment
What is it?
Your free assessment consists of access to the Exam Prep Edge initial assessment exam that will give you immediate feedback on the topics you’ve mastered and the ones you still need to work on. Note that you’re required to purchase the program before you’re able to access the study materials or unlimited practice exams.
What do I need to do?
It's simple. Choose the program you want to try, sign up, and you're ready to get started. We won't even ask for credit card information until you're ready to buy.
Will my progress be saved?
Yes! The score from your free assessment will be saved. When you purchase the program, your progress will seamlessly transfer and you can pick up right where you left off.
What will it cost me?
Nothing at all! When we say free, we really mean it. Getting your real estate license is an investment and we want to show you how committed we are to helping you pass your exam. Take it for a test drive - you won’t be disappointed. Ready to buy?
Am I obligated to purchase by signing up?
Nope! We want you to be completely satisfied with Exam Prep Edge. You're not obligated to anything if you don't want to buy.
What happens when my free trial ends?
When you complete your free assessment, your program will be locked until you decide to purchase. If you like the program, you can purchase at any time. Get started!