Pennsylvania Continuing Education COURSE
CE: Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients
2 Total hours
2 Elective hours
0 Required hours
Although this course has been approved by the state of Pennsylvania for 2 hours, the course content and anticipated time to complete the course is certified by ARELLO at 3 hours.
The real estate market reflects our nation's diverse population, and the successful real estate professional understands and adapts to each client's needs.
What's new in fair housing? What isn't?
- The newest fair housing guidelines relating to criminal background screening, reasonable accommodation for assistance animals, and hoarding
- A look at the socioeconomic impact of discriminatory practices in housing
- An online test to check your own inherent bias
- The court case that led to sexual orientation and gender identity being afforded federal fair housing protection
- Resources that will help you identify and better serve the diverse populations within your market
- Statistics and demographics on homeownership from:
- The National Association of REALTORS®
- The U.S. Census Bureau
- The National Fair Housing Alliance
- Two proposed additions to the seven federally protected classes