Alabama Post-Licensing COURSE
Alabama 30-Hour Salesperson Post-License Course
Successful completion of your prelicense education earned you your license. But now that you're in the business, post-license education will help you become the professional you want to be.
This course provides 30 hours of post-license instruction required for initial salesperson license holders within the first 6-12 months of licensure.
- Working with buyers
- Writing a purchase agreement
- Negotiating offers
- From contract to closing
- Working with sellers to market their property
- Working with sellers to correctly price their property
- Avoiding liabilities
- Technology in real estate
- Business plan and prospecting