Real Estate Investors and Your Business
- Resources from Keller Williams Publishing, National Real Estate Investors Association, OwnAmerica, and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) that will help you serve your investor clients.
- A Criteria Worksheet handout that can be utilized in your efforts finding properties for your clients.
- Insights from The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine, and Crash Boom! that will help you understand the mindset and strategies of investors.
- Details about current real estate market conditions and the impact of investors on the market over time.
- A look at recent data from the U.S. census, NAR surveys, and other independent studies, as well as a discussion about what it all means for today’s real estate investors.
- Tips for acting ethically, providing a high level of service, and avoiding liability issues while working with investors.
- Advice for becoming a real estate investor yourself, including legal landmines to guard against.