Online Proctoring Tech Requirements
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR FINAL EXAM
The tech requirements for the proctoring process are a bit higher than for the course. You will not be able to use a tablet, since tablets do not allow you to share your screen with a proctor. Here’s a list of what you need:
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Strong Internet connection
- Updated browser, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox
- Flash player (for PC users)
- Ability to download a small program
You can test your system setup easily here: https://theceshoplive.onlineproctornow.com/testYourSystem?colorCode=e61212
If your personal computer cannot handle these requirements, please make alternate arrangements now. Many libraries or local testing centers are fully equipped and will accommodate you for a small fee.
When you sit down at your appointment time, make sure you have the following:
- Government ID
- Blank paper
- Pen or pencil
- Basic calculator. Your calculator cannot have letters, and you cannot use your phone or computer calculator.
- Clean desk. You cannot have notes, papers, or anything else on your desk during the exam.
- Empty room. You must have a quiet space free of all other people.
For more information on online proctoring, click here.
Please contact our Customer Service team at 888.827.0777 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.