Georgia Proctoring Instructions
FINAL EXAM PROCTORING PROCESS
Let’s talk testing.
FINAL EXAM DETAILS
- 50 questions
- Closed book
- Scratch paper and calculator are allowed
- Calculator must be a simple one. You cannot use a smartphone or a calculator that includes an alphabet.
COURSE FINAL EXAM
After you complete all the course materials, there is a 50-question final exam. The passing score is 75%. You must take this exam in the presence of a proctor. You have the option of scheduling live or online proctoring.
For online proctoring you can find full details here.
For live proctoring, you’ll need to schedule an appointment with a proctor location in advance. Your proctor can be any of the following:
- A staff member of any approved education provider or professional organization
- A librarian
- A minister
- An attorney
- A real estate licensee from any state, and you are a fair and impartial disinterested third party not related to the student-licensee by blood or marriage.
- Note: Employing Brokers or other employers/managers are not permitted to proctor exams.
WHAT TO DO
1. Please contact the CE Shop Support Team at 1.888.827.0777 or Support@TheCEShop.com for assistance in selecting a proctor site. You may designate your own exam proctor. To do so:
Send an email to Support@TheCEShop.com with your name and contact information as well as the following information on your preferred proctor:
- Name, Email, Phone, Relationship to You, and Profession
- Library Name, City, Phone
Once received, we will promptly respond to you with confirmation that the proctor is registered in our system.
2. Schedule an appointment to take your final exam.
3. Pay any associated proctoring fees directly to the proctor.
4. On the day of your scheduled appointment:
- Arrive early.
- Log in to the course and click on “Final Exam.”
- You will receive a prompt for the proctor code. Ask the proctor to enter their code.
- Complete the exam.
5. Once completed, you and your exam proctor will sign this form and fax back toll-free to our team who will immediately publish your completion certificate into your account. The certificate can be printed at any time in the future.
6. Exams must be passed with a minimum of 75% and may be taken twice. If they are not successfully passed, re-enrollment in the course is required.
If you pass, you will complete an electronic affidavit and survey. We will issue you a Certificate of Completion.
If you fail, you will be able to retake the exam once. Schedule a new appointment with a proctor.
If you fail a second time, you will need to re-enroll in the course and complete all the materials again.
Please contact our Customer Service team at 1.888.827.0777 or email us at Support@TheCEShop.com with any questions.