- Key findings from crime statistics and studies that challenge preconceived notions.
- Risk factors and vulnerabilities that are mostly unique to real estate professionals.
- Review select case studies to illustrate how criminals create opportunities for crime.
- Honing your personal early warning system and trusting when something feels "off."
- Best practices and procedures to adopt, providing a consistent system used with everyone.
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context.