Wyoming Continuing Education PACKAGE
21-Hr. WY CE Electives Package (with Ethics course)
This package includes 21 elective hours of the 45 CE hours required for active license renewals.
Courses included in this package:
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Section 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges (3 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
- Second Home Ownership: Trends, Options, and Opportunities (3 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.