Washington Post-Licensing COURSE
Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications
As a real estate professional, you’re bound to encounter ethical dilemmas from time to time. Enter The Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications. In this course, you’ll review each Article within the NAR Code of Ethics, gain insight into recent changes, and discover important takeaways you can employ in your practice.
You’ll also be privy to several real-life scenarios that will help you hone your ethical instincts.
- Meets both regular ethics renewal requirements and new licensee ethics course requirements
Course highlights include:
- History and evolution of the NAR Code of Ethics
- Review and application of the Code’s Articles and Standards of Practice
- Tips for applying the Code’s principles and guidelines to your practice
- Importance of ethical behavior in NAR members and non-members alike, fostering a spirit of cooperation
- Mediation and arbitration, with arbitration as the monetary dispute resolution process between REALTORS®
- Application of Article 17 of the NAR Code of Ethics to the complaints and hearing process
- Grievance committee vs. professional standards committee
- Activities and examples to illustrate the practical application of the new information and frame it in everyday context
*This course was designed by us to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.