Washington Post-Licensing PACKAGE
90-Hr. WA Broker Post-Licensing Package (with Ethics course)
This Post-Licensing package contains the following WA PL courses for all 90 hours required of brokers in their first active renewal cycle.
- WA Post-Licensing: Advanced Real Estate Practices (30 hours)
- WA Post-Licensing: Real Estate Law (30 hours)
- 2020-2021: Current Issues in Washington Residential Real Estate (3 hours)
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media Compliance (3 hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 hours)
- Personal Safety (3 hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 hours)
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence (3 hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 hours)
- Code of Ethics: Good For Your Clients and Your Business (3 hours)*
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans (3 hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.