Washington Post-Licensing PACKAGE
90-Hr. WA Broker First Active Renewal Package (with Ethics course)
This first active renewal package contains all 90 hours required of brokers in their first active renewal cycle.
- WA Post-Licensing: Advanced Real Estate Practices (30 mandatory hours)
- WA Post-Licensing: Real Estate Law (30 mandatory hours)
- 2020-2021: Current Issues in Washington Residential Real Estate (3 mandatory hours)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 elective hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Affordable Housing: Solutions for Homes and Financing (3 elective hours)
- Ethics at Work (3 elective hours)*
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (3 elective hours)
- Going Green: The Environmental Movement in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.