Washington Continuing Education PACKAGE
30-Hr. WA CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete 30-hour package meets all of the requirements for active Brokers and active Managing Brokers renewing after their first active renewal. The package includes the 9 required core hours & 21 hours of elective topics.
Courses included in this package:
- 2022-2023: Current Issues in Washington Residential Real Estate (3 core hours)
- Washington Fair Housing Core (6 core hours)
- Current Issues: Cooperation, Negotiation, iBuyers, and Disaster Preparedness (3 elective hours)
- First-Time Homebuyers: A Niche to Grow On (3 elective hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 elective hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 elective hours)
- Taxes and Real Estate: What You Need to Know (3 elective hours)
- Using the Code to Solve Ethical Dilemmas (3 elective hours)*
*This course was designed by The CE Shop to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.